Larson’s Book of World Religions and Alternative Spirituality explores more than 100 non-Christian religious movements covering everything from Islam to reincarnation. Bob Larson analyzes the history, practices, and appeal of each movement and evaluates their belief systems from a Christian perspective using biblical criteria.
This book is a reliable and accessible reference tool for anyone including pastors, teachers, students, and parents. It will provide you with:
- Biblical guidelines for evaluating world religions, alternative spirituality, and cults.
- A-to-Z entries for easy navigation.
- Dozens of new entries and updated statistics.
- Topical headings for quick reference.
- A comprehensive list of resources for further reading.
- An extensive index.
In an age of religious plurality and relativism, this indispensable handbook gives you what you need to speak God’s truth in love to your friends, neighbors, or co-workers.